Lomond Roads Cycling Club Forum Index Lomond Roads Cycling Club
News, Information And Anything Else That Is Relevant

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Various—good quality frameset and accessories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lomond Roads Cycling Club Forum Index -> For Sale And Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisB

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Various—good quality frameset and accessories Reply with quote

Hi guys/gals,

A client of mines selling some very good various bike stuff and his TT bike. I’ve seen his collection of bikes and how well he looks after everything. See below spec of what he’s selling. I will also add pics to this post. He’s happy to receive a call or message on his phone and please say your a friend of me.

Cervelo P3 time trial bike size 54 in mint condition only used in a few events over last 2 seasons , Shimano Dura Ace front and rear derailleur s , rotor cranks with q rings and rotor 3D+ in power power crank .Upgraded brakes to Shimano Ultegra , Adamo prologue saddle . Zip out front mount for Garmin. Stem 3T Arx pro , Aerobars 3T Aura pro carbon TT

For sale with or without wheels , various wheel sets available .

Looking for £2000 NOW £1800

Fast forward trispoke wheel with Tufo Elite Jet tubular tyre
Fast forward disc wheel with Tufo Elite Jet tubular tyre ( 11 speed )
Looking for £800

Fast forward f4r front wheel with Vittoria corsa tubular tyre
Fast forward f4r rear wheel with Vittoria corsa tubular tyre ( brand new ) no cassette wheel has never been used
Looking for £700

Zuus 50mm deep section carbon clincher wheel set with mavic yksion comp tyres ( 11 speed )
Looking for £350

Also for sale
Kask Bambino tt helmet , size medium in black and white
Looking for £100

If interested give me a call 07753179931 Jim Seenan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lomond Roads Cycling Club Forum Index -> For Sale And Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: