Lomond Roads Cycling Club Forum Index Lomond Roads Cycling Club
News, Information And Anything Else That Is Relevant

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memorial Ride

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lomond Roads Cycling Club Forum Index -> Club Runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Morris

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:12 pm    Post subject: Memorial Ride Reply with quote

There will be a special club ride on Saturday the 8th December to remember all of the club members that have passed away.

The ride will leave from the Kilbowie roundabout at the usual 9.30am start time and will go through Glen Fruin before stopping at my house in Helensburgh for coffee soup and rolls. All members are very welcome.

If you are not able to ride but are able to come to my house please do so at about noon. (message me to get the address).

It would be good to see as many members as possible attend in club kit for the occasion.

David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lomond Roads Cycling Club Forum Index -> Club Runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: