Lomond Roads Cycling Club Forum Index Lomond Roads Cycling Club
News, Information And Anything Else That Is Relevant

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Annual Memorial Ride

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lomond Roads Cycling Club Forum Index -> Club Runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stephen_pollock

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:10 pm    Post subject: Annual Memorial Ride Reply with quote

Evening all,

The Club are looking for few volunteers to help on the day of the newly planned annual memorial run. This would include travelling to the area the club run will meet for the memorial session (Loch Lomond near Firkin Point) and setting up equipment, possibly a gazebo and barbeque. There is a meeting on the 8th of May to define the details of the event. Two provisional dates in July (20th and 27th) have been proposed, the second date is a back up to the first if the weather is poor, both dates are integrated in to the weekly club run and will be announced post the meeting on the 8th.

Please contact me if you would like to volunteer on the day.

Cheers,
Stephen

Last edited by stephen_pollock on Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
DianneD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No fit to ride more than happy to help if I can would be down to dates if I was available due to summer holidays and work
stephen_pollock

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.. thank you Dianne, very much appreciated. I have mailed you with further details.

Cheers,
Stephen
stephen_pollock

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.. original post updated with provisional dates and proposed location.

Cheers,
Stephen
richard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am leaving on 20th July for France, returning on 27th (tour stages in Alps), so bad timing for me.
If arranged on dates I can manage, I would be prepared to drive up with bbq, etc, and small "helpers"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lomond Roads Cycling Club Forum Index -> Club Runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: